Saturday, July 27, 2013

Behind the Great Firewall of China


So I live in China now (hooray!) and this may mean a few changes to my blog:

My blog is blocked in China. You know, because I'm so controversial and anti-government. Okay not really. It's because blogspot.com sites are blocked. Also YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

But not to worry! There are ways to get around the Great Firewall of China. Oh there are ways. [evil laugh] I use a VPN, so I can access all those blocked sites, and edit my blog and stuff. (Mwahahaha.)

But my internet connection is kind of unreliable, and my VPN doesn't always connect, so... yeah. You know my blog is really important to me, so I'll do what I can to keep posting new posts and tweeting the links, but hey, at some point I may just disappear for a week or so because I can't get online. But we'll just hope that doesn't happen.

ALSO I have a job now! Yay! So I'm kind of busy and the volume of posts might go down. I don't know. We'll see. My Monday blogarounds will probably be a little shorter too.

BUT I have so many things on my mind, and I want to blog about them! So don't worry, there are still tons of interesting posts to come. And did I mention I live in China? Tons of cool stuff to write about in China.

So MY GOAL is to keep my rate of posting the same as before. But we'll just have to see how it goes.

Thanks for reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis