Sunday, March 11, 2018

Perfect Number Watches VeggieTales "Madame Blueberry" (1998)

And one more thing I want to add: If it is the case that you're always saying "oh if only I had xyz then I would be happy" and then you get xyz and you're still not happy, you're like "oh if only I had abc then I would be happy"- you should really examine your emotions and desires and try to figure out why you feel that way. If you expect that getting a new thing will make you feel good, but then it doesn't, then it seems like your desire wasn't really for the thing itself. Like there's some other underlying issue, and for some reason you've developed unrealistic expectations about how to solve that underlying issue.

Your emotions and desires are real and important. Ask yourself why you feel that way and what you actually want. That's how you will figure out how to feel better.

Way more useful than "the way you feel is SINFUL so just STOP IT."
---------------------

To see all my VeggieTales reviews: Perfect Number Watches VeggieTales (Master Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis