|My adorable kitty. In a box.|
1. Adventures of God 8 (posted January 16) lol
2. GIMPS Project Discovers Largest Known Prime Number: 274,207,281-1 (posted January 7) Hooray! And now, of course, we have a new largest known perfect number: (274,207,281-1)*(274,207,281-1).
3. What’s the deal with God and vegetables? (posted January 20) "I mean, what did Cain do that was so goddamn wrong? He worked his ass off to give God vegetables, and God’s sitting here moralizing because for some reason he doesn’t like vegetables. No."
4. Stop saying Trump has a mental disorder (posted January 20)
5. Man's obituary: 'Please do not vote for Donald Trump' (posted January 22) "Jeffrey would ask that in lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Donald Trump."
6. Demons and the Consequences of Feeding Children’s Fears (posted January 21) "At one point when I was girl, another woman in my parents’ Bible study group told a story about confronting a demon in her hallway late at night. It must have been let in, she said, by some rock music her teenage daughter had been listening to that afternoon. I found that freaking terrifying. I wondered, sometimes, what I might do that might accidentally invite a demon in? I was terrified—utterly petrified—of getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night."
7. Trump: I could shoot people in streets and not lose support (posted January 23) He seems nice.
8. China braces for worst cold in 30 years (posted January 21) YOU GUYS IT IS SUPER COLD HERE IN SHANGHAI.
9. This tweet:
The Bible is not the Word of God; Jesus is.— Broderick Greer (@BroderickGreer) 2016年1月24日
10. Satanic Temple’s Seven Tenets Are Morally Superior To Ten Commandments (posted January 22) This is interesting. It's not a fair comparison though- the Satanic Temple's Seven Tenets were clearly written in the context of modern western culture, in response to the problems caused by religion, whereas the Ten Commandments are older and more universally applicable in many cultures, I would say. Also, the Seven Tenets seem to be a set of guiding principles on how to live your life, which is not analogous to the position of the Ten Commandments within Christianity. If you asked a Christian to come up with a set of guiding principles for life, based on the bible, I don't think the Ten Commandments would be the first thing that came to mind- there's way better stuff than that. The Golden Rule, the Greatest Commandment, stuff like that.
11. Reimburse That $h*t! 可以报销！Fapiao Rap Song. Oh my goodness this will be hilarious to anyone who's worked in China.