2. No, Adam really, really doesn’t hate you... (posted July 6) "That’s what articles like this mean, when they say that they love gay people: it means that they love them so much that they simply can’t allow them to live out their life unharassed, without being told constantly how much they’re hurting themselves." THIS. This this this this this.
3. Here’s What The Lion King Trailer Would Look Like If It Was Made In 2015 (posted July 9) Nice.
4. ‘Ceremonial law’ folklore is no substitute for an actual hermeneutic (posted July 7) "'Because of Christ, the ceremonial law is repealed,' Tim Keller writes – a sentence that would have baffled Moses, Isaiah, Paul, Luke, and Jesus of Nazareth."
5. The Sequel to God’s Not Dead Happened in My Classroom, But In Reverse (posted July 10) "now that the word is out that I’m an atheist, no one is going to want to hire me."
6. Dear Dana: I’m Afraid I’m Going To Cheat On My Husband With My Co-Worker (posted July 10) "I’m not saying you shouldn’t have sex with this dude, but I am saying COME ON. You are a grown ass woman and, “I’m afraid I’m going to cheat on my husband,” is such bullshit. You gotta decide if you want to cheat on your husband or not. If you don’t want to cheat on your husband, then it’s pretty easy: Don’t."
7. Typhoon Chan-hom: Almost 1 million people evacuated in eastern China as powerful storm crosses coast (posted July 11)
8. I, Racist (posted July 6) "Ask any Black person and they’ll tell you the same thing. The reality of thousands of innocent people raped, shot, imprisoned, and systematically disenfranchised are less important than the suggestion that a single White person might be complicit in a racist system."
9. Ray Comfort's Audacity: A Review and Discussion with the Film's Star Travis Owens (posted July 12) Friendly Atheist podcast episode about Ray Comfort's movie on "how to evangelize to homosexuals."
10. Why We Shouldn’t Say “Modest is Hottest” (posted July 10) "The fact that a teen or grown adult man could become sexually aroused by our uncovered knees and shoulders was viewed as normal."
11. Logical Fallacy Ref