1. Why Christians Should Not Host Their Own Passover Seders (posted 2014) "Because Jewish people do not believe this interpretation of their holy texts and given the atrocities committed by members of our own faith because of this difference in belief, it’s like adding salt to the wounds of history for a Christian family to take one of the most sacred Jewish celebrations and twist it to reflect our own beliefs."
2. 10 Situations Where Christian Bakers Should Refuse To Bake Wedding Cakes (posted March 30) "If one is a Christian and one is not (or say, if one is a real Christian but the other is a fake Christian like an Episcopal), you need to boldly say “no cake for you!” — and should probably throw in a solid “repent ye!” as well."
3. Nine-Year-Old Sluts and Masturbating Dinner Guests (posted March 30) "It is not normal for a dinner guest to go into your bathroom and masturbate. Period. Dinner guests come to spend time with the hosts and the other guests, not to masturbate in their bathrooms. Seriously, who does that?!"
4. Why Christians Should Kiss the Courtship Debate Goodbye (posted March 31) "I was afraid of messing up. I was afraid of divorce. I was afraid of taking my life into my own hands." Well a-freakin-men to this.
5. Should Mom-and-Pops That Forgo Gay Weddings Be Destroyed? (posted April 3) "But I also believe that the position I'll gladly serve any gay customers but I feel my faith compels me to refrain from catering a gay wedding is less hateful or intolerant than let's go burn that family's business to the ground."
6. Gethsemane: The Most Troubling Story in the Bible? (posted April 2) "The divine nature served, supposedly, as a kind of emotional backstop to keep Jesus from becoming too wimpy and weepy."
7. God’s Not Dead 2: American Revolution (EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK!) (posted April 5) "JOSH picks up his history textbook in one hand and his Bible in the other. He looks back and forth between the two as an AUDIO ADRENALINE song plays. Finally, Josh throws the history textbook through his dorm room window. It explodes on the lawn outside."
8. Loveless ethics and the enormous, mendacious, disembodied anus (posted March 31) "Yes, the giant, invisible anus demands that its followers be nice, courteous, helpful and charitable, and its dictates will therefore probably produce in them some simulacrum of those things, but this kind of system can never produce the genuine article. It can only provide a counterfeit."
9. Jewish A Capella Group Releases Passover Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’ (posted March 25) This is fantastic.