Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What Happened to Matthew?

So, longtime readers of my blog may be wondering what happened to the Matthew series. First of all, THANK YOU FOR BEING LONGTIME READERS! Awesome.

But anyway, yeah I'm supposed to be going through the gospel of Matthew at the rate of 1 post per week. And my last one was Pro Tip: Beheading People is Wrong, back on May 17. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Matthew. I promise I will get back to it. But lately I'm busy trying to flee the country get my life together for my move to China, and I just haven't been able to concentrate on the Matthew blogging and give it the attention it needs to actually do halfway-decent bible study. So yeah.

In the mean time, please enjoy this picture of an adorable kitty:

And there's more where that came from: Image source.

And here are the most popular posts in the Matthew series:

The Wise Men Found Jesus In Another Religion

I Would Only Follow a God Who Was Tempted

A Bunch of Names

Don't get your theology from Mickey Mouse

From Now On, I'm Breaking the Rules

Bear with me, friends. I totally promise I'll get back to Matthew when I have time (aka when I've moved in to an apartment in China? cross your fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis