Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Words of Jesus" Wordle


Click here to see the full-size version.

Get excited! Starting next week, I'll be blogging through the book of Matthew- each week 1 post will be dedicated toward my best attempt at some awesome, legit bible study, where I ask the weird questions and I'm okay with not having all the answers- but somehow, through it all, we'll learn more about why Jesus is AWESOME.

---------------------

This is the first post in a series on the gospel of Matthew.

Next post: "Healings of Jesus" Infographic

2 comments:

  1. Could you do something like this for the whole bible and/or new testament? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally possible- to make this one, I just found a website that produces them, and I did a ton of copy/paste from biblegateway to get all the text. Then the software did all the statistics and stuff on its own.

      I'm also thinking about doing one for each of the 4 gospels- the words of Jesus in each one. That would be cool because it would show how the different authors focus on different things.

      Delete

AddThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...