Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Words of Jesus" Wordle


Click here to see the full-size version.

Get excited! Starting next week, I'll be blogging through the book of Matthew- each week 1 post will be dedicated toward my best attempt at some awesome, legit bible study, where I ask the weird questions and I'm okay with not having all the answers- but somehow, through it all, we'll learn more about why Jesus is AWESOME.

---------------------

This is the first post in a series on the gospel of Matthew.

Next post: "Healings of Jesus" Infographic

2 comments:

  1. Could you do something like this for the whole bible and/or new testament? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally possible- to make this one, I just found a website that produces them, and I did a ton of copy/paste from biblegateway to get all the text. Then the software did all the statistics and stuff on its own.

      I'm also thinking about doing one for each of the 4 gospels- the words of Jesus in each one. That would be cool because it would show how the different authors focus on different things.

      Delete

AddThis

ShareThis