Monday, August 17, 2020

2020 Reader Survey Wrap-up

A painting showing several diplodocus around a little pond. Image source.

Thank you so much to all the readers that took my 2020 Reader Survey. I really appreciate all the nice comments. 

This year is a weird year for my blog because I have a baby now and, uh, he is very high-maintenance. I can't keep a blogging schedule, but I'm trying my best to at least post *something* sort-of regularly. I actually have a whole bunch of posts that are mostly written but just need some little edits. My opinions about pregnancy and such. So, yes, EVENTUALLY I will get those all posted.

Also I continue to have a ton of opinions about everything, so yes I have lots I want to blog about. Eventually.

Anyway. Thanks again for taking the survey. Here are a few of the best comments. These made me smile~

  • For the question that asked "What topics or posts have been your favorite or least favorite? What do you want to read more of?" somebody just wrote "Sex". Lol I am asexual, like what do I know? But I guess they are interested in my asexual perspective on it. I got a lot of comments on the survey about how people like my asexuality posts. Like it seems like I have way more asexual readers than I thought. :)
  • "Your posts looking at Christianity through the lenses of the marvel movies and other nerdy properties posts have been my favorite." Awww thanks~ I definitely want to write more of these.
  • Surprisingly, nobody put "athiest" [ie, spelled wrong] as their religion. On all my annual blog surveys I make the "religion" question open-ended so people can type in whatever they want, and usually I get many creative misspellings of both "atheist" and "Christian." But this year everyone spelled their religion correctly??? How did that happen?
  • I asked about y'all's favorite dinosaurs, and lolololol I'm so glad I did:
    • "Brontosaurus but it doesn’t exist. I hold it in my heart like Pluto being a planet."
    • "The one from Meet the Robinsons (or Brontosaurus)"
    • 2 people like diplodocus, which surprised me because I don't even remember what that is. I certainly couldn't pick it out of a lineup.
    • Another person answered "archelon" and I had never heard of that, but apparently it's the largest turtle that's ever existed, so, hey I learned something new.
Thanks everyone~ hope you are all staying socially distanced and healthy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis