Monday, February 3, 2020

Welcome Baby Square Root!

All right, so.

Because I've been writing posts about my current situation, being in Shanghai while all this fear about the coronavirus is going around, I feel I need to fill you all in on one, umm, tiny detail, which is: Hendrix and I have a baby now.

He was born before all this happened, thank goodness. It would be so scary to be pregnant and/or giving birth right now with all the closings and travel restrictions and fear caused by the coronavirus. Fortunately, he was born before all of that.

I've been waiting for the perfect time to announce it, but oh well, just gonna go ahead and do it now.

Here's the birth announcement post I prepared a while ago:

---------------------------------

A onesie that says "Oh, Baby" on it. Image source.
Hendrix and I are very happy to announce the birth of our son!!! Here on my blog, I will refer to him as Square Root. He is a fantastic baby, just totally perfect. <3 <3 <3

On the blog, I never mentioned the fact that I was pregnant. However, as you can imagine, I had a bunch of OPINIONS about it that I would like to blog about. So, now that you know I was pregnant and so I have a kid, you can look forward to posts about pregnancy and parenting.

Hooray! I'm so happy to be a mom to little Square Root. He's just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis