|Image description: A totally adorable shiba inu dog, wearing a red and white scarf and sitting next to a wrapped gift and Christmas lights. Image source.|
2. The Parable of the Good Muslim (posted 2013) This is worth reading.
3. A Christian University Toughens Its Anti-LGBT Stances (posted December 11) "Biblical marriage consists only of a faithful, heterosexual union between one genetic male and one genetic female, and biblical marriage is the only legitimate and acceptable context for a sexual relationship." Disgusting. DISGUSTING.
4. This bit of tornado safety advice:
|A test question: "In your opinion, which location would be the most dangerous during a tornado?" Below, it has these phrases: "Circle one", "In school", "At a park", "In a store." The test-taker has circled "Circle one." The test then says, "Explain your choice," and the test-taker has written "it is way to dangerous to circle a tornado." Image source.|
6. Working at Planned Parenthood: 'Every day, someone threatened to kill me' (posted December 1)
7. Risk of being killed by police is 16 times greater for those with mental illness (posted December 10) Oh god.
8. The Washington Post Style Guide Now Accepts Singular ‘They’ (posted December 10) Great!