1. 7 Reasons Not to Participate in Operation Christmas Child This Year (posted November 3) "The absolute last thing this organization is interested in is “just giving a child Christmas presents,” and those who say so are simply burying their heads in the sand."
2. What I Learned Teaching Black Students (posted November 3) "I marked the child absent for weeks, until someone pointed out to me that she was in fact in class, in the same seat she had always occupied, just with waist length micro-braids."
3. What We Owe the MythBusters (posted November 5) "Over the course of 248 episodes and 2,950 separate experiments, “MythBusters” taught a whole generation how science works and why it matters."
4. 5 Reasons Why I’m A Christian Who Stopped Supporting Israel (posted November 5) "4. I realized Israel was a violent military occupation, much like the one Jesus lived under."
5. 4 Ways Humanitarian Work Abroad Reinforces the Oppression It Should Be Fighting (posted October 18)
6. Emotional Intelligence and Sola Scriptura (posted October 22) "I think statements like "this is the clear teaching of Scripture" are psychologically diagnostic. Statements like these reveal something about yourself. Namely, that you lack a certain degree of self-awareness."
7. This photo:
9. Treating Pastors Like Trained Clinical Psychologists, Social Workers, Or Counselors Is Dangerous (posted October 10)
10. The Suspended Praying Football Coach: A Perspective You Probably Haven’t Considered (posted November 4) "As I said yesterday, I don’t doubt the sincerity of Coach Kennedy’s faith and I’m not sure he is even fully aware of the potential consequences of his actions. But that’s kinda the point." THIS. You just gotta stand up for God and don't think about the actual real-world consequences of your actions. Gross.