Thursday, March 16, 2023

Blogaround

1. My Latest Book! On “The Many Lives of Psalm 91” (December 8) I am a huge bible nerd, so I am really interested in this book.

2. And it leaves me reeling (March 14) Another very good post from the Slacktivist about revival. Referring to the revival that almost maybe started in 2015, he says, "But whatever revival might have begun there was quickly squelched as InterVarsity began furiously backpedaling, insisting that none of the repentance and renewal pledged by thousands of young people at that event would be allowed to become meaningful or lasting."

3. Why the Effort to Make the Texas Abortion Bans More Humane Is Doomed (March 14) "From the time of previous eras’ abortion bans, exceptions were tailored more to prevent free access to the procedure than to address real problems in pregnancy, and state abortion laws today are no exception."

4. Oscars 2023: Everything Everywhere All At Once cleans up with seven awards (March 13) Yes!

5. Handsome Dancer - Coincidance (2015) Okay I'm sure I must have posted this video before, but this is so ridiculous and funny and everyone needs to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis