Friday, May 14, 2021

Blogaround

1. Animation: Gender Eyeshadow (posted April 30) "God knows how many days in the Enchanted Woods (not to mention several swims in the ocean) and Elsa and Anna are still rocking their eyeshadow game."

2. Twitter thread from Rachael Denhollander about the newest situation with Josh Duggar (posted May 7)

3. Why I say “I don’t experience split attraction” not “I don’t have a romantic orientation” (posted April 17) "When I first starting pushing back against the concept of split attraction, the only way I could think of to describe my experience was to say “but to me ace and aro are conflated” but I’ve become increasingly opposed to using the word conflated (which was used on Tumblr to imply that my experience was inherently wrong) to describe myself."

4. The False Hope of a Mature Creation (posted April 5) "Did all these events happen in just the past 6000 years? There is no remotely plausible scenario which can compress all of this history into such a short time frame."

(And on the same site, this satire piece from 2017 is FANTASTIC: Answers from Genesis: Reclaiming the Biblical Authority of Joseph’s Global Famine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis