Thursday, August 16, 2018

Blogaround

Image of Inigo Montoya, with the text "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Below that, this text: "Remember Inigo Montoya: 1. Polite greeting. 2. Name. 3. Relevant personal link. 4. Manage expectations." Image source.
1. Purity Culture & Weight: Jesus Loves Skinny People​ (posted August 8) "I still have to bite my tongue when it wants to apologize to my husband for not losing the baby weight."

2. The reporter was six weeks too late to write about the dilemma facing that white Alabama church (posted July 25) "Anybody who imagines that the moral atrocities of Trump and Trumpism begin and end with adultery is not someone who’s going to let his adultery worry them either."

3. ‘This is it for you. You’re fu**ed.’: Inside Trump’s abuse of migrant kids at an old Walmart (posted July 19) This is bad.

4. Journey Through Scripture: Colonization in the Bible (posted July 25) Austen Hartke's review of the book of Joshua. I really like this whole series he's doing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis