|Ash Wednesday church bulletin which says, "Remember that you are butt dust and into dust you shall return." Image source.|
2. #AroAceJugheadOrBust: An Ace/Aro Jughead in Riverdale (posted March 1) "Asexual and aromantic erasure is the norm, not the exception. ... Most asexual and aromantic people don’t even know that there are words for how they identify and often consider themselves – and are still often considered by others – “broken” despite nothing being wrong with them."
3. The Pearly Gates are never, ever closed (posted February 27) "First off, there’s not just the one gate with St. Peter sitting there at a receptionist’s desk. There are 12 gates."
4. Jeff Sessions Gump Cold Open - SNL (posted March 5)
5. No More Task Force Rogue Ones: A Tactical Analysis of the Raid on Scarif (posted February 27) [spoilers for Rogue One] "As it was, Task Force Rogue One met only five out of the ten performance measures that the U.S. Army uses to evaluate a successful raid."
6. What You Should Know If You Laughed at This Viral Photo of Me (posted February 15) "The reason I am sharing this is because people think it is funny to laugh at people with disabilities."
7. The Gaze of Dead Children Follows Me Today. (posted March 4) [content note: child death, child abuse] "The idea that nobody owns anybody is a completely foreign one to them. It’s not something they can relate to. They think it’s a liberal lie spawned by Satan to trick people."
8. Building Reality on Ancient Cosmology (posted March 7) "Rather than accept that the Ancient Israelites had a different cosmology than we do today, one that is not in line with a verifiable scientific understanding of the world, many young earth creationists have taken this ancient cosmology and built it into their understanding of the world. The result is a strange mish-mash of modern science (the earth and the other planets revolve around the sun) and ancient cosmology (there was a canopy of water around the earth which fell to the earth during the flood)."
9. Teach girls bravery, not perfection (February 2016)
10. Voting for Trump with Jesus in the Room (posted March 8) "Could you tear apart immigrant families with Jesus in the room?"