2. 5 Insane Things I Was Taught In Abstinence-Only Sex Ed (posted September 13) "Horny teens talking about marriage every time they think about sex ... no way this will go wrong."
3. [trigger warning: domestic violence/abuse] Box-Office Hit War Room Made Me Shake with Rage (posted September 9) "Elizabeth tells Miss Clara about how abusive and neglectful her husband is, and instead of saying “Leave him” or “Poison his soup,” Miss Clara demands that Elizabeth pray for him, because the problem isn’t that her husband is the worst, it’s that Elizabeth just doesn’t love Jesus enough." (See also: The Cycle of Abuse in Fireproof)
4. I thought all anti-vaxxers were idiots. Then I married one. (posted September 4) "It's impossible to understand their position without considering the amount of fear that goes into the anti-vaccine narrative, and considering how people construct and deal with fear."
5. Carly Fiorina lied about Planned Parenthood and we’re calling her out on it (posted September 17) "Literally, there is no such scene on any of the heavily edited, widely discredited videos that have been released by anti-abortion extremists."
6. Everything that claims to be Christian (posted September 6) "The people who openly hate Latino immigrants and even state that they’d like to shoot and kill them almost always claim to be Christians. The people who make life difficult, daily, and mock my LGBT friends, are almost always Christians. Those who are calling the Black Lives Matter movement a “terrorist organization” or a hate group...so called Christians."