Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogaround

Source.

1. 50 People On ‘The Most Intellectual Joke I Know’ (posted October 1) My favorite is "Q: What does the 'B' in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for? A: Benoit B. Mandelbrot."

2. The Shooting Room, a fascinating math problem/paradox, and here is the reddit discussion on it. Blows my mind.

3. Once Upon a Cheap Hotel Room (posted October 5) "If you ever hear a purity culture Christian saying, 'I’ve never heard of anyone who had premarital sex and didn’t regret it!' you can send them this blog post. I had premarital sex. I don’t regret it."

4. Star Trek Tribble Nerdcraft (posted October 10) I want to make one!

5. How Malala, Teen Activist Shot By Taliban, Made Jon Stewart's Jaw Drop (VIDEO) (posted October 9) Wow.

6. ordeal of the bitter waters, part two (posted October 10) "And that’s when I understood that being pro-life and advocating for the rape exception was wrong. Because, if I’d lived in a system where you have to prove you were raped? I wouldn’t have been able to do it. ... And the thought of living in that world ... it sickens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis