Monday, October 7, 2013

Blogaround

Image source.

1. Overcoming Stereotypes, One Study Room At A Time (posted October 4) "I just didn’t want to be mistaken for the mail guy, and was still young and stupid enough to believe that there was some kind of personal choice I could adopt that would make prejudiced white people treat me fairly."

2. MRC: 'Sweetness Of Cam And Mitchell' Makes Modern Family 'Dangerous' And Misleading (posted September 27) "It moved me like a good art is supposed to do. But that’s the problem. It moved me."

3. My Story: Questioning (posted September 30) "I felt sick. What was I doing? My parents were saying I couldn’t trust myself; maybe they were right. Maybe I was treading on dangerously thin ice. Another book, more ideas and I might become an atheist."

4. Why We Don't Need "Women's" Ministry (posted 2012) "I would like to do a Bible study that does not have pink or flowers on the cover."

5. This silly dog:

Image source.

6. And this picture, for the Star Trek fans:

Image source.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis