Thursday, December 7, 2023

Christmas Music Round-up

Heyyy it's that time of year, when I make a post with a bunch of my favorite Christmas songs.

Joy To The World - Whitney Houston

 

Casting Crowns - I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day Live 

Immanuel - Michael Card 

Adoration - Newsboys 

MICHAEL W. SMITH (Live) - GLORIA (Rare Christmas 1989)

Pentatonix - Mary, Did You Know? (Official Video) 

Céline Dion - O Holy Night (from the 1998 "These are Special Times" TV special) 

Carrie Underwood - Do You Hear What I Hear (Official Audio) 

Little Drummer Boy - Audio Adrenaline 

Zach Williams - Go Tell It on the Mountain (Official Music Video)


Okay yeah most of my favorite Christmas songs are religious, but here are a few favorites that aren't religious:

Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Higher Quality 

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition) Okay I know this is the most overplayed Christmas song but I actually really like it.


Readers, what are your favorite Christmas songs/ holiday songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis