Monday, April 25, 2022

Blogaround

Yes, I am still in lockdown. I'll probably post another update about it tomorrow. Here is the latest link roundup:

1. Holy Saturday (posted April 16) "Seriously, just look around. Does it look like the meek are inheriting the earth? Does it look like those who hunger and thirst for justice are being filled? Does it look like the merciful are being shown mercy?"

2. I’m Asexual & Partners Always Think I’ll Change My Mind About Sex (posted March 28) "It’s always awkward to start a conversation on a dating app with, 'Hi, just as a heads up, I’m not interested in sex so if that’s a problem I don’t want to waste your time.' But that’s literally how I preface these conversations because it saves me the pain of having to break it to them later."

3. A Christian ‘health insurance’ ministry left families with millions in unpaid bills (posted April 20) "So everything is fine… until the moment you need them the most."

4. Hosea was no hero (posted 2021) "You can almost hear Hosea at parties introducing his wife, the harlot. 'AND WHY DID I MARRY SUCH A WHORE, YOU MIGHT ASK? I’M SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT UP!'"

5. If Keeping Wrongly Convicted People In Prison Is Wrong, Ted Cruz And Josh Hawley Don't Want To Be Right! (posted February 17) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis