Sunday, November 8, 2020

Dance, Those Who Dance Upon Injustice

Wow. We did it. We voted him out. In big US cities, crowds of people are dancing in the streets, and it's amazing. This is a historic moment. Someday we will tell our children about how people danced in the streets after the 2020 election.

I'm so proud of my country right now, and I feel like, I wish I was there. (I'm in China.) (But no in reality I don't wish I was in the US, you are having a very bad pandemic.) 

PLEASE EVERYONE, REMEMBER MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING AS YOU CELEBRATE!

Please enjoy the following photos and videos of Trump's going-away party:

Drums, Confetti And 'Thank Youse': Philadelphia Parties For Trump's Defeat


Also I love this:

Please feel free to share more photos and videos of anti-Trump celebrations in the comment section!

Time also has a roundup of photos.

--------------------

The title for this post comes from the song "Did you feel the mountains tremble," a worship song I used to sing in church a lifetime ago.

Open up the doors and  
Let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing
Songs that bring your hope and
Songs that bring your joy
Dance, those who dance upon injustice

The kingdom of heaven is like a "fuck Trump" dance party in front of the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis