Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Blogaround

 1. I am a Christian. Here is what I believe about abortion. (posted September 2) "I trust those women. I trust them more than any indirectly responsible actor who would trample on their subsidiary obligations by trying to usurp the responsibilities entrusted to those women by nature and nature’s God."

2. Former Avalon Singer Michael Passons Says He Was Kicked Out of Christian Band for Being Gay (posted September 11) For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love.

3. How white supremacy works in American culture and media (posted September 2) "This of course is rarely articulated openly, but I guarantee you that if a black female presidential candidate was going to lose the actual vote by millions of voters, but still had an excellent chance of winning the election, this would be considered an absolute travesty — indeed definitive proof that the system was broken and had to be changed."

4. Batman vs. Germ Theory (LSP #156) (posted September 7) This is a really interesting point, about Christianity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis