Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Lego Store (Shanghai, China)

A new Lego store opened in Shanghai in September. I went there and took pictures for y'all~


A lego model of the Oriental Pearl Tower- the most iconic symbol of Shanghai.





79 RMB (11 USD) to make 3 little lego people.


99 RMB (14 USD) for Elsa, 169 RMB (25 USD) for Anna and Olaf.



89 RMB (13 USD) for a small bucket of miscellaneous bricks, 159 RMB (23 USD) for a large bucket.


There is a lego dragon winding around the column by the staircase.

Lego model of the signs on Nanjing Road. (Stairs on the left, for scale.)








This dragon is a freaking WORK OF ART, I love it so much.

If you have 999 RMB (145 USD) laying around, you can go in this photo booth and get a black-and-white pixelated lego version of your face. Uh...? It's 2D? Doesn't really seem worth the money....

This sign shows a lego version of the Shanghai Tower- the tallest skyscraper in Shanghai.

Lego models of the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Big Ben.





Legos are great ~ really one of the BEST TOYS for kids, in my opinion. ^_^ (And also for adults who are engineers like me...)

----------------------

If you want to see more posts like this, consider supporting me on patreon~ When I reach my goal of $20/month, I'll do a series of blog posts about various aspects of life in Shanghai. With lots of photos. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis