Sunday, October 22, 2017

Asexual Awareness Week!

Image text: "And this is where I'd put my sexual attraction ... If I had one!" Image source.
Hey everyone! This week (October 22-28) is Asexual Awareness Week. So I'll make a post here with links to the blog posts I've written about asexuality:

Asexual

For This Asexual, Purity Culture Was All About Fear

3 Reasons I Need To Identify As Ace

Sex is Like an Inside Joke (Thoughts from an Asexual)

I’m Really Really REALLY Glad I Had Sex Before Marriage

Sex Was Just Not A Thing That People Did

Also, I totally HAVE TO share this link again because it is THE BEST sex ed resource I have EVER found. No euphemisms, no "heh heh if you know what I mean," no assumption that obviously this is a thing you will like and it feels good. Just straight-up defining what the terms are, and describing different ways to do sexual things, and taking seriously questions like "...but why would anyone want to do that...?"
Here it is: An Asexual’s Guide To ...

Happy Asexual Awareness Week to all the aces~

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis