Monday, January 7, 2013

Blogaround

Image source.

1. Seven Gifts of Fundamentalism (posted December 26) "Because, the truth is, it wasn’t all bad."

2. My Fear Of The End Of The World Nearly Took Over My Life, So Will Everyone Please Stop Talking About The Apocalypse? (posted December 21)

3. Why I quit New Year’s Resolutions. (And what I’m doing instead.) (posted January 1)

4. Our Absurd Fear of Fat (posted January 2) "...the study found a 6 percent decrease in mortality risk among people classified as overweight and a 5 percent decrease in people classified as Grade 1 obese..."

5. "I Make More Money Than He Does" (posted January 2) "All I can think is, what kind of world do we live in that men who earn less than their wives are made fun of and women who work full time are still expected to do all of their family’s laundry? How can anyone think this is good for either women or men?"

6. Do we have a superstitious belief in widespread superstition? (posted January 3) "Everyone he cites is someone who argues against the irrational fear of the number 13. If this is such a big deal for so many people, shouldn’t such people be easy to find?"

7. How to make money from facebook

8. Unborn Babies Learn Language in Womb, as Early as 10 Weeks (posted January 4)

9. The body I have (posted January 2) "I stopped eating in the eighth grade. People complimented me on how much weight I was losing, how much prettier I looked, how much better I was." Really great post about body acceptance, size acceptance, body shame, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis