Monday, December 11, 2017

The Sum of My Attempts Thus Far to Visit the World's Largest Starbucks

So the world's largest Starbucks just opened in Shanghai last week. As it happens, I live in Shanghai, so I decided to go and see it and bring back pictures for you all. It's at exit 3 of the West Nanjing Road subway station.

However, when I went there, there was a huge line of people waiting outside, and Starbucks was only letting in a limited number of people at a time, so I decided not to actually try to go in, this time around. I'll go back in maybe a month or two when the crowds are smaller.

Anyway, here are the photos I took of the outside of the building:


Here's the same picture but zoomed in.

Here's the entrance. Apparently the Starbucks mermaid has 2 tails? What?

It's called "Starbucks Reserve Roastery."


People waiting in line to go in.

Apparently it has a bakery.

Here's another shot of the bakery.

Lots of people taking pictures on the street.

This guy brought a whole camera with a tripod.



----------------------

If you want to see more posts like this, consider supporting me on patreon~ When I reach my goal of $20/month, I'll do a series of blog posts about various aspects of life in Shanghai. With lots of photos. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis