Monday, August 11, 2014

Blogaround

Image source.

1. Star Trek legend who became NASA's 'secret weapon' (posted August 4) "She traveled the length and breadth of the United States calling for promising astronauts to come forward -- among them was Sally Ride, the first American woman in space, and Charles Bolden, the current NASA administrator."

2. Seeking the God Beyond God (posted August 2) "But I have to ask: what kind of a god is this, that an ordinary human man can so easily outdo him in love and compassion?"

3. I Waited Until My Wedding Night to Lose My Virginity and I Wish I Hadn't (posted August 1) "When we got home, I couldn't look anyone in the eye. Everyone knew my virginity was gone. My parents, my church, my friends, my co-workers. They all knew I was soiled and tarnished."

4. Wife Doesn't Want Maternity Pictures, Hubby Takes Her Place (posted July 29) These pictures, you guys. ^_^ My favorite was the black and white one.

5. On Forgiveness and Abuse (posted August 5) "What makes this sort of response to bullying and abuse so profoundly damaging is the grain of truth it contains."

6. The Most Interesting Reformer in the World? (posted August 6) "Nailed it."

7. Does God Hate Shrimp? When Biblical Citation Goes Awry (posted August 5) "The argument by shrimp, therefore, inadvertently functions as mockery of both Jews and Jewish law, whose origins lie in the verses humorously cited as refutations of Leviticus 18:22."

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis